The treatment of many diseases with the help of honey is so popular that it has its own name – apitherapy. It is no secret that with the help of a bee product, you can also cope with the problem that torments many men – inflammation of the prostate gland.
Honey for prostatitis is actively used today.
Why a bee product is useful for male disease
This product contains a lot of useful elements: vitamins of groups B, H, K and C, calcium, folic acid, boron, magnesium. In total, it contains approximately two hundred components that are beneficial to the body.
The main properties that help in the treatment of prostatitis:
- Removal of inflammation and edema;
- Destruction of bacteria and wound healing;
- Toning the body, removing toxins;
What effect does it have on the prostate?
- First of all, the use (especially with lemon) reduces excess weight, which has a beneficial effect on the prostate gland. The synthesis of substances improves, cholesterol is excreted;
- Inflammation of the gland occurs due to the entry of microbes into its environment. The product kills viruses and helps strengthen the immune system;
- Removes puffiness and softens the prostate, which greatly facilitates the course of the disease, and relieves irritation from the tissues.
Who can use?
Honey from prostatitis can be used to treat chronic and acute forms, as well as for prostate adenoma.
Sweet medicine for acute inflammation
There are a large number of recipes, so you can easily choose the most suitable for yourself. In the acute form, the most important thing is to quickly remove the inflammation.
- Combine half a liter of juniper infusion (licorice can be added) with flower honey (1 tsp ) and let it brew for several days. Drink 4 tablespoons in the morning and evening.
- Prepare (or buy at a pharmacy) aloe juice in a volume of 300 ml, mix it with half a liter of cahors and the same amount of nectar. Take 15 g three times a day.
Herbal tinctures have proven themselves well – they are recommended to combat the acute form of inflammation of the gland.
- Add two tsp to the infusion on birch buds. nectar. Consume up to five times a day, one dessert spoon.
- Mix fresh parsley juice (about 20 ml) and honey (half a teaspoon) and drink twice a day for 7 days. After a break of several weeks, repeat the treatment.
- Purchase propolis tincture and prepare the product according to the scheme: 35 drops per 1 tablespoon of water. One serving per day is enough.
When cooking, do not heat the product higher than 50 degrees. Substances that are formed during overheating not only do not benefit, but also harm the body.
- 2 tablespoons of grated ginger root pour 300 ml of boiling water and cook over low heat for a third of an hour. After – cool and strain. Add water so that the volume is equal to the original. Add a teaspoon of nectar. Treat with 1 tablespoon three times a day.
Beekeeping products in chronic form
- In equal proportions, mix the leaves of plantain, bearberry and hernia with nectar. Pour half a liter of water and bring to a boil. Hide in a dark place for at least 60 minutes. Take 4 tablespoons twice a day.
- Mix with walnuts 10 g each, drink every morning a dessert spoon.
This tool does not have many limitations. First of all, you need to make sure that you are not allergic to it. Also, people with diabetes and diseases of the gastrointestinal tract should not be taken.
In other cases, you can use it, but you should carefully monitor the signals of the body.
All medicines containing bee products are recommended to be taken only orally (with the exception of suppositories)! If it is administered by enemas or douching, it is possible that the particles may remain on the walls of the urethra or channels of the genitourinary system. This will lead to even more difficulty urinating and the formation of urinary stones.
Recipe piggy bank
- Send half a kilogram of raw pumpkin seeds to a meat grinder or blender, mix with a couple of tablespoons of nectar. From the resulting substance, make small balls (no more than two cm) and put them in the refrigerator. Eat one three times a day before meals.
- If you really don’t want to bother with preparing the medicine, buy bee pollen (bee pollen) at the pharmacy. It is usually found in the form of capsules. Please note that the composition contains only perga, without additional elements. Drink three times a day before meals. The only disadvantage of this method of treatment is a mandatory consultation with a urologist.
- Multi-component tincture. For her, you will need two grams of calamus root, a gram of bearberry leaves, fume and St. John’s wort in a 2: 1 ratio. Mix everything and leave for three hours in a thermos. Then cool, add nectar to taste. Drink 0.5 cups early in the morning and before bed.
- Mix 10 g of dioecious nettle and horsetail with 25 g of calendula flowers, 15 g of hemp harrow and 15 g of fennel fruit. Blend everything properly in a blender. For one dose, pour a teaspoon of the mixture with half a liter of water, leave for at least three to four hours, strain and add honey. Drink 80 g three times a day.
- Take 600 g of sweet medicine, 300 g of onion and white (!) Wine. Scroll the onion in a meat grinder, add honey to it, pour in the wine and mix everything thoroughly. Leave for 24 hours, stirring occasionally and straining. Take 3-4 tablespoons per day for 30 days.
How to make your own candles
Propolis suppositories are almost the only useful rectal treatment with nectar. They relieve inflammation and slow down the growth of adenoma. You can buy suppositories at any pharmacy or online store. You can cook them yourself.
Do not use homemade candles that contain flour, raw eggs or butter – these are very dubious recipes, and they will not bring any benefit.
The main rule for making candles is to observe proportions and hygiene.
For 10 candles, you will need 10 g of propolis, which is poured with medical alcohol (about 200 ml) and infused for 10 days in a dark place. After that, the alcohol must be melted in a water bath. Mix the resulting substance with 20 g of lanolin. When the mixture has cooled, you need to form candles. They should be no more than 1 cm thick, no more than two long. One edge is recommended to be rounded so as not to cause discomfort during insertion. Wrap each candle in foil and refrigerate.
This is the easiest recipe. According to the same principle, the medicine is prepared on the basis of cocoa: mix 20 g of cocoa bean butter with 10 g of lanolin and frozen propolis.
The course of treatment is one to two times a day for at least a week, a maximum of a month. Candles are introduced in the supine position on the side. After that, it is recommended to lie down for at least 10 minutes. If during the introduction you feel a little pain or discomfort, the edge of the candle can be smeared with petroleum jelly.
Foods that go well with apitherapy
Cowberry berries contain large amounts of antiseptics, antioxidants and a huge amount of vitamins. There is no special cooking secret – the components are dismounted to taste and consumed every day as you like. But it is better to remember that everything is good in moderation. You can cook lingonberry juice without sugar. Add a spoonful of nectar to a warm drink.
This plant easily cleanses blood vessels, removing cholesterol and toxins. Such cleansing of the body has a beneficial effect on both prostatitis and potency.
You need to prepare fresh (!) celery juice and add honey there.
A burning plant with nectar is an effective remedy for prostatitis and weakened erections. Their combination is usually used in tincture, which will require half a kilogram of minced roots, 0.5 liters of nectar (preferably linden) and three large lemons. Horseradish should be poured with cold purified water and removed for a week. Then get the mixture, mix with honey and lemon and remove again for a week. Drink twice a day for a tablespoon until the medicine runs out.
This tool does not work from the inside, but from the outside. Cabbage leaves richly smeared with nectar are used as compresses. They are applied to the perineum for several minutes a day. Already after the first application, you will notice how puffiness subsided, symptoms were relieved and blood circulation improved.
Targeted attack on acute prostatitis
- For tincture, you need to take dry juniper fruits, chamomile flowers and licorice root. Mix the ingredients in parts 8:5:3. To use 2 tablespoons of herbs, pour 0.5 liters of boiling water and leave for three to four hours. Drink twice a day for 150 ml with the addition of a teaspoon of nectar.
- This tincture has a more complex composition, but for your health, you can tinker a little with the components (everything is in tablespoons). You need to take calendula (6 spoons), horsetail (5), elecampane root (3), mint (2), nettle leaves (2). Mix everything thoroughly. Pour three tablespoons of herbs in a thermos with half a liter of boiling water and leave for a couple of hours. Before use, strain and add honey. Drink 150 ml twice a day before meals.
Combination with pharmaceuticals
The main misconception is that folk remedies will help to completely get rid of prostatitis. No, they won’t help. They are able to speed up the healing process, quickly relieve pain and inflammation. But not even one of the most effective prescriptions can replace treatment with medications prescribed by a urologist. Remember that apitherapy and pharmacy products work most successfully only in tandem.
How to choose
Medicines prepared using a bee product will only work if the product is of good quality. However, not everyone knows which honey is good for prostatitis.
- Buy the product only in verified places;
- The tightness of the packaging must not be broken;
- Should be uniform, no liquid on top, no white foam or streaks;
- Taste – without unpleasant shades;
- The consistency is sticky.
What varieties will help with prostatitis:
- Fireweed (has a sharp taste);
Urologists speak positively about traditional medicine in the fight against prostatitis. Herbal product has established itself as a great way to get rid of the disease and restore male confidence. The main problem, according to doctors, is that many use untested home remedies that only harm and increase the symptoms of prostatitis. In an effort to get rid of inflammation of the prostate gland as soon as possible, men use enemas with beekeeping products, make candles with eggs, flour, etc.
In this case, it is much more difficult to deal with the problem. In addition, we must not forget about pharmaceutical preparations.
Tinctures, lotions and mixtures with nectar will help in the treatment of male diseases. There are a large number of recipes, so you can easily choose the most pleasant for yourself.
Honey is mixed with nuts, herbs, cranberries, onions, horseradish and celery. Before starting the treatment of prostatitis with honey, it is necessary to check yourself for an allergic reaction. Suppositories are the only safe way to take medicine rectally. If you decide to cook them yourself, it is important not to use ingredients that will cause harm.
With the right combination of folk and pharmaceutical preparations, you will soon say goodbye to inflammation of the gland.