Hearing about the problems in bed with others, a man can defiantly ridicule them, call them losers and impotent. But usually periods of failure occur in all members of the stronger sex.
And the problem, which seems to be always heard, but so usually unrealistic for them, becomes real. The sparkle in the eyes goes out, self-confidence disappears, libido is reduced to zero as soon as such problems of the genitourinary system arise.
The worst thing is that 90% of men, faced with such a problem, instead of being actively treated, withdraw into themselves, they are afraid to talk about their trouble out loud and even more embarrassed to seek medical help.
Why healthy men have such problems and what to do in such situations, you can find out in this article.
Reasons for the loss of male power
- Age. The older a man becomes, the more the body wears out;
- Psychological factors. When there are many problems in life or there was a psycho-emotional shock, the sexual function of men also suffers. It is generally accepted that 80% of problems in the genital area in men under the age of forty are caused precisely by disorders in the nervous system. You can’t find a more insidious reason, because it’s easier to treat the body than the soul of a person.
- Irregular sex life. Scientists have proved the harm of abstinence both on potency itself, on the work of the penis, and on the quality of spermatozoa. Spermatozoa become sluggish and inactive, which leads to infertility. Also, the work of all endocrine glands suffers from irregular sexual life.
- The presence of urinary infections. Even treated, they leave irreparable consequences in the body of men and can lead to impotence. To determine whether you have any infection, you need to be tested for hidden infections and diligently drink specific drugs.
- Problems with the prostate. All men, without exception, after the age of sixty should have their prostate checked annually. In addition to adenoma, which occurs in more than half of older men, a malignant process can begin in the prostate, which must be detected in the early stages of its development.
- The presence of chronic foci of inflammation. Elevated white blood cell levels and a weakened immune system are not conducive to a healthy reproductive system. Such reasons are usually not immediately noticeable. Such inflammation should be treated with antibacterial agents after consulting a doctor.
- Chronic cystitis and urethritis. The article describes in detail what constitutes male urethritis and its main signs;
- The presence of chronic diseases such as arterial hypertension, diabetes mellitus, chronic renal failure, myocarditis, heart failure, diseases of the thyroid and pancreas.
- Sedentary work. Due to a sedentary lifestyle, blood circulation in the pelvis is disturbed, the blood supply to the penis worsens, its vessels spasm. If the cause of impotence is this, you need not medication, but regular exercise.
- Sleep deprivation, smoking and heavy drinking. In addition to the general detrimental effect on the body, due to this factor, sexual dysfunction often occurs and the blood supply to the penis is disturbed.
- Disease of the glands that produce sex hormones.
As you can see, there are a lot of reasons, and it is important to pay attention to the emerging problem in time and take appropriate measures.
Unfortunately, most men are so ashamed of such a problem of theirs that they spit on themselves, the performance of the penis, and do nothing.
We live in a very interesting time, a time of scientific discoveries and innovations. They did not bypass urology either.
Phalloprosthesis is an effective way to treat impotence
Let’s look at the current methods of treating impotence in men and what indications are available for each type of therapy:
- Lifestyle change. It includes a sound and full sleep, normalization of weight, the inclusion of vegetables and seafood in the diet, quitting smoking and drinking alcohol.
- Medical treatment. You have all heard about the miracle drug called Viagra. But it does not eliminate the causes of disruption of the genital organs, but only temporarily improves the blood circulation of the penis.
- Preparations with Prostaglandin E are also used. It is injected directly into the tissue of the penis, and for a while, expanding the vessels, promotes erection, without eliminating the causes of the disease as such.
- Medicines that are aimed at treating concomitant diseases will be effective. For example, drugs to normalize blood pressure and lower sugar, to improve the functioning of the endocrine glands.
- Multivitamins are the means that will help with beriberi, and give vitality.
- Surgical treatment, which is also called phalloprosthesis . It consists in the fact that implants are introduced into the penis cavity, plus plastic surgery of the vessels that supply the penis is performed.
- Treatment with folk remedies. Just such therapy in our time shows high efficiency. With the right selection of herbs and their preparation, it is able to return men to their former strength, control over the functionality of their penis, restore the functioning of the endocrine glands, and even improve the quality of spermatozoa.
- Psychotherapy. Since very often psychological factors are the cause of erectile dysfunction, then this problem should be solved by an appropriate specialist.
Methods of treatment with folk methods
In order for such treatment to be beneficial, and not harmful, you need to carefully read the indications and contraindications for each plant, and take it also strictly according to the rules.
Since only natural ingredients are used in the treatment of folk methods, there is an opinion that it is not necessary to dose the amount of tinctures drunk.
This is a serious mistake, because some herbs have such strong properties that if used improperly, they can lead to serious complications.
But if you are a conscious patient and are ready to be treated, then here is a list of medicinal plants for you.
Yes, it is not in vain that everywhere on TV screens you can hear advertisements for drugs based on it. Ginseng, more precisely, its root, regulates blood pressure, improves blood circulation in the pelvic organs.
It also has an exciting and erection-causing effect. It increases sperm motility and penis performance. Ginseng has been used for potency since ancient times.
But pay attention to a number of contraindications to its use:
- Persistent hypotension.
- The presence of ulcers in the stomach or duodenum.
- Acute inflammatory processes, regardless of their localization.
- The presence of a cancerous process, or such a history.
- Fragility of blood vessels.
Ways to use:
- Pour a tablespoon of grated ginseng root with 0.5 liters of boiling water and let it brew for two hours. We drink three times a day for 0.5 cups before meals.
- Pour 25 grams of dry ginseng root with a glass of alcohol. This tincture should stand for a week, after which we take it 30 drops three times a day before meals.
Nettle is able to increase libido and sexual desire, makes the phase of excitation of the penis longer, and at the same time it saturates the body with vitamins. Plus, its antiseptic properties help in the presence of infections of the genitourinary system.
Contraindications to its use:
- Hypercoagulability of blood;
- Acute renal failure, pyelonephritis and glomerulonephritis;
- Urolithiasis disease;
- Hypercholesterolemia .
How to prepare a medicine from nettle:
- Pour a tablespoon of dry nettle with boiling water – one glass. Let’s brew for an hour. We drink 50 ml three times a day before meals;
- Pour 3 tablespoons of nettle seeds with a liter of red wine, bring to a boil, after cooling, let it brew in the refrigerator for several days. Drink a tablespoon before bed for a month.
Seeds normalize blood pressure, improve the functioning of the sex endocrine glands and the blood supply to the penis.
How to use:
- Grind its seeds with a blender, pour boiling water over it and let it brew for two hours. Drink 2 tablespoons half an hour before meals 3 times a day. The duration of admission is 30 days.
- Pour 2 tablespoons of seeds with a liter of vodka and leave to infuse in a dark place. After that, take a tablespoon with meals.
Lovage roots are an excellent remedy for erectile dysfunction. They have a pronounced antiseptic effect and will be useful in the presence of an infection in the genitourinary system.
- Peptic ulcer of the stomach and duodenum;
- Bleeding gums;
- The presence of cancer.
How to use:
- In the form of a decoction. To prepare it, you need to take 25 grams of ground lovage root, pour a liter of water and simmer for about half an hour. Take a glass before bed.
- In the form of tea. Pour a teaspoon of lovage with boiling water and let it brew for half an hour. Drink daily before bed. The duration of treatment is 30 days.
Mint with Melissa
Although these two herbs do not selectively affect the functioning of the penis, they have a calming effect and normalize sleep, and in some cases this is enough to restore the functioning of the male sexual organ.
It is easy to make tea with them, you need to add a tablespoon of each herb to a liter of boiling water and let them brew for an hour. Drink a glass before bed.
St. John’s wort
St. John’s wort also affects the functioning of the nervous system, but unlike mint with lemon balm, it not only calms, but also helps fight depression, if any. St. John’s wort should not be drunk by people with high blood pressure and individual intolerance to this plant.
Mode of application:
- Pour a tablespoon of dry St. John’s wort with a liter of boiling water. After an hour of infusion, the tea is ready. Drink it 1/2 cup 30 minutes before meals three times a day. The duration of the course of treatment is 30-40 days.
- Pour a bunch of fresh St. John’s wort with a liter of alcohol and leave to infuse for a week. Drink 30 drops before meals 3 times a day.
Another powerful remedy for the treatment of impotence. It is used both internally and externally.
Has a number of contraindications:
- Dysfunction of the endocrine glands;
- kidney disease;
- Hepatitis of various etiologies;
- Crohn’s disease.
Mode of application:
- Mix two tablespoons of dry thyme with 500 ml of olive oil, let it brew for 5 days. Rub into the penis 1 time in three days. The course of treatment is 12 procedures.
As you can see, there are a lot of folk remedies for the treatment of impotence in men. With the right selection of herbs and following the instructions for use, erectile dysfunction can be cured!